Monday, January 29, 2007

Back In Business!



























I can not believe how computer inept Donnie and I are! I have been unable to get into my blog for quite a while, and in fact set another one up in the meantime...but never posted anything on it. I guess I will use it to post my lastest projects, so check it every once in a while, www.stompinaroundcowtown.blogspot.com. I wish one of us was a little more savy with electronics...drives me nuts!
Anywho...here are some pics. of random events from the past month. Riley is getting around very well now. She stands up on her own now without pulling up on something. She also said her first two words together, "bye bye Chae-chae" (her Aunt Chata), and "hi so-o-fee" (Sophie, our super-pup). She is understanding and saying so much....it is so cool!!!
Clockwise from top to bottom: (1, 2) Cousin Conley witnesses Riley's 1st haircut (it doesn't look that different, just trimmed and cut a good portion of her Donald Trump piece), (3) Cousin Conley (I kept her for the day on Saturday while Donnie, Travis, and Chata worked at Travis' grand opening for his new shop Gearheads, the girls did great, even napped at the same time...I think maybe I could handle 2 children, but not yet!), (4) neighbor, Chandler and Riley after a group bath with Cole...after all, Riley is Korean, and don't Koreans bathe together?, (5) Riley playing in her crib, (6) Riley and Cole before bathtime, (7) Riley, Cole and Chandler the day it snowed here in Tx. (this happens about once a year here, it's been a cold January), (8) the true definition of "fruit of the loom", Riley's play-fruit velcroed to her bottom!
Enjoy!

No comments: