Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Waking up is hard to do!



Today I found Riley sleeping with a blanket over her face! It scared me at first, but she's old enough to pull it off if she doesn' t like it! I had to wake her to take her to her 18 month well check. These are the series of pics. I took! She reminds me so much of Donnie....the Franklin frown rears it's...head (it's not ugly....but it's not a smile either!). I better get use to the frown, she's on her way to turning 2, (although I hear 3 is harder). Her check-up went very well, the dr. is more than pleased with her walking, etc.

Oh, don't you just love those deep belly laughs from a baby??? Riley was just cracking up this evening. And you know what she was doing....throwing pieces of her dinner on Sophie's head, which lead to Sophie trying to get the food as fast as she could. Whatever makes her laugh! I just love listening to it! (discipline to follow next time!)

I will post Christmas, New Year's, and my NY trip pics. soon. Meanwhile, here is a post to hold you over!

No comments: